|Save up to 50% today!
100% Quality Guarantee.
|10 Tips for Refilled Inkspot Cartridge Care:
For quick reference, download this Ink cartridge tips.pdf (556 Kb)
To allow you the savings of multiple refills, follow these simple rules to keep your cartridges in good working condition.
1. It is important to keep your cartridge from drying out. When not in the printer cradle, store the cartridge in a sealed plastic bag.
2. When you notice the cartridge is running low on ink, bring it back to INKSPOT for a refill. A cartridge that still has some ink in it will perform better after it has been refilled than one that has run completely out of ink.
3. Your INKSPOT refilled cartridge should be stored with the head down. This keeps the cartridge properly hydrated, and prevents it from drying out prematurely.
4. Because INKSPOT only uses inks that are compatible with the original manufacturer's inks, it is recommended that you continue refilling you cartridges at INKSPOT to help ensure a longer cartridge life. (Using incompatible inks will affect the success of your projects.)
5. Do not shake your cartridge.
6. An easy way to keep your printer in great operating condition is to periodically run your printer's head cleaning program. (Refer to your owner's manual.)
7. When using color cartridges, it is imperative to bring the cartridge to INKSPOT when you first notice symptoms of color fading, skipping or streaking. If neglected, all 3 colors will be affected.
8. Be patient when inserting the cartridge into the cradle. If you are not careful you could scratch the cartridge and cause permanent damage.
9. If your cartridge is giving you problems, please bring it back as soon as possible. The quicker we receive it, the more accurately we can diagnose the problem and try to help.
10. Always keep your cartridge at room temperature, never too hot or cold, and always out of direct sunlight and open flame.
|Inkspot Home | For quick reference download this Ink Cartridge Tips.pdf (556 KB)
Inkspot refills Dell, Epson, HP, Canon, Lexmark and Brother printer ink cartridges.
|803 University City Blvd. (University Mall next to Math Emporium), Blacksburg, VA 24060
(540) 552-5858 | firstname.lastname@example.org | © 2007 Inkspot